Re: February University

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Annejke wrote:

> I would be happy to teach at University.  Who do I need to contact?

Depends. If it's a performing you can contact me since I've been acting as
Dean of Performing Arts for University for a few session now (Note: You
don't have to contact me either. The Deans are points of contact that Hal
decided had become necessary in order to take some of the load off the
Chancellor, but you can still contact The Chancellor directly, in this
case, Mistress Deirdre O'Siodhachain).

In service,
Corun