Storvik Dance Practise

Poster: Ellen <Ellen@IndepSec.org>

Good Gentles:

Once again, Storvik dance practise will be held at Baroness Brenna's on
Wednesday evening at 7:00PM.  We encourage all members of the Barony and any
surrounding Atlantians who wish to, to attend this chance to meet, greet,
mingle, flirt, exercise and learn the courtly art of the dance.  This art is
ESSENTIAL to well-rounded participation in SCA events, makes one very
popular at after-the-feast entertainments - and is just all-around wonkin'
good fun!  We are still looking for a place indoors to move the practise to
when the weather grows inclement - anyone with suggestions, please contact
yours truly or the Baroness.

There will undoubtedly be LOTS of dancing at upcoming fall and winter
events, since merry-making rather than fighting tends to be the emphasis
when we are forced indoors - so come and learn how easy it is to shine in
the ballroom - and what fun it can be, as well!  Just tell yourself, "If I
can walk, I can dance" - and we can ALL flirt, so there you are!

Besides, if a stick jock like Razmus the Innocent can do it - and LIKE it -
what are YOU worried about???

Yours in service,

Anjuli McDonald
(unofficial) Dance Mistress