Re: MR: Was Richard maligned?

Poster: Razmus the Innocent <azrael@access.digex.net>

I had always assumed it was assumed that Richard III WASN'T really
malformed as Shakespeare and Sir Thomas Moore would have folks
believe.  Something about these two gentles working for Elizabeth and
Henry of a competing lineage...  (I can never keep the Tutors,
Lancasters, etc...

Ummm... ditto about Richard killing off his two little nephews.  Never
happened, nope, sorry.

--
               Rasimus der Weiss | Rasmus d'Obscurite
             Razmus the Innocent | Rich Weissler