Re: Richard III

Poster: Gene Bonar <grb@fns.com>

Greetings,

We've not thinking that Shakespeare was historically acurate, are we ?

He was brillient and is still one of my favorites, but historically
acurate he's not.

For instance, Shakespeare's Macbeth and the historial person share
little more than their name's in common.

Shakespeare wrote for his audiences.  This is not a bad thing, but it is
not historical scholarship, either.