Contacting Caer Mear

Poster: Thomas Hudson <hudson@cs.unc.edu>

  Although the "who atlantia" looks like it could be a useful
tool, since it lists neither modern nor society names it is currently
worthless to me in trying to find people.  Thus, the unfortunate
necessity of crying my message before the entire list.

  To the gentle Brigantia with whom I spoke a week or two ago
regarding teaching dance and playing music at Caer Mear's Masked Ball
this November:  I have a modern conflict and do not expect to be able
to attend.  My apologies.

I remain, in service, (and hoping at least to make it to the Marinus
Masked Ball in February and any other dance events in the south/central
region),

Giovan Donato Falconieri
Kappellenberg, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia:  OCFA - LFET
// hudson@cs.unc.edu