RE: Pointless?

Poster: Scott Silvers/James of Westmorland <ssilvers@liberty.uc.wlu.edu>

	My lady and I shall be attending, and with any luck I shall be
fighting.

				-James

___________________    ___________________________________________
|                 |    | James Beckett of Westmorland, Seneschal |
|-----------------|    | Incipient College of Marshals' Keep	 |
|        /\       |    | Barony of Black Diamond                 |
|      /    \     |    | Atlantia                                |
|      \    /     |    | Scott Silvers                           |
|        \/       |    | Washington & Lee University             |

Visit the College of Marshals' Keep Home Page at
	http://www.wlu.edu/~sca