Re: Acorn on the Web

Poster: polearmed <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Allah's Peace to the Rose!!

H L. Falls wrote:
> <snip>
> Thank <diety of your choice> somebody beat me to setting up a web page
> for the shire...

No kidding!!:P

>    Say, maybe we could just get rid of all this medieval stuff and
> become the Society to Creat Bureaucracy (SCB)!
>
> --Landi (who knows he should just shut up, but is particularly
>          irritable today -- sorry...)

Hey Leifr!!

Somebody else is competing for principle of the OHC(Order of the Hairy Chasm)!!  Are you
gonna let him win?

Hey Landi!

If you know you should "just shut up"....why don't you?  It's hard enough to get
something like this to come off with an assemblance of organization without someone,
rating real high on the sphincter scale, spewing crap from their keyboard.  Lighten
up...election year or not, this just doesn't sound like you.

Falcone, OHC