Re: email & party

Poster: Karen Beary <kbeary@science.gmu.edu>

James and Dan,

Yes, YES!  I will be coming to your glorious Day-of-Fun!  Which reminds
me, may I be allowed to continue the Photograph on the Hall Wall prank I
started two years ago?  You may recall that I hung an 8x10 of our dear,
lovely redhead, Lady Aislynn in her medieval skivvies...it was a grand
display!  Last year we planted a 5x7 on your bookshelf...this time of
Bambie Smith-Beattie.  I've chosen my third victim, pending your
permisssion to continue...

I'd like to hang a photo of Razmus the Innocent!

What do you say, Rutlands?  Is it a go?

Karen Beary
a.k.a.
Lady Ysabeau Madeleine de Gascogne