More Latin

Poster: John Strauss <jstrauss@gmu.edu>

I found this in Gyrth's study. Apparently some academic in Finland
translated a whole bunch of this stuff and performed it. I take that as
proof that man was not meant to live anywhere that snow sticks to the
ground for more than a couple of days. Finns, Canadians, whatever, after a
while too many brain cells crystalize and burst.

Me humi proruas				Well you can knock me down
Mi calces os				Step on my face
Aut infames nomen animos		Slander my name all over the place
Fac quidquid habes in animo		Do anything that you wanna do
Sed, age, mel, nunc parce calceis	But uh-uh honey, lay off of my shoes
Ne calces mi glaucos calceos		Don't step on my blue suede shoes

	-Elvis Rex				-Elvis, the King

|      John Strauss             |      aka Henry Best          |
|      jstrauss@gmu.edu         |      henry@poboxes.com       |
| "People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow  |
|  old because they quit playing."     -Oliver Wendell Holmes  |