Updated Storvik Web page

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@netcom.com>

Well, admist all this controversy about warrenting webmasters
(how about an electronic warrent?  it would save paper :-), I
would like to announce that the Barony of Storvik web pages have
been updated again.

Location (same as before): http://sca.wayfarer.org/storvik/

Features:

  New Java applets!
  Frames
  Support for browsers that don't support java.
  Support for browsers that don't support frames.

  Complete listing of officers of Storvik
  Listing of events near Storvik
  Listing of weekly activities near Storvik
  Listing of Storvik's neighbors (and how to contact them)

Features to be added later:

  The Storvik newsletter, the Drekkar

I don't vouch for the authenticity of any of the information
on the web pages.  If you see any mistakes, please let me know
at lovelace@netcom.com and I will correct them.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfare
Listkeeper, Merry Rose
Soon to be Web Minister of Storvik?
Rapier Marshall, Storvik
Someone who really doesn't need another hat... :-)
---
             |                     lovelace@netcom.com
             |\                       Arlington, VA