Re: Web Warrant follies

Poster: "H L. Falls" <hlf@holmes.acc.virginia.edu>

> Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>
>
> Lunchtime Greetings unto the Patrons of the Merry Rose.
>
> I'm sure (well, pretty positive - one never knows) that no one here
> intended any electronic slap in the face to Rabah.  What an idea!
> We all know what he's up against, and personally, I think he's doing
> a superb job.  (GREAT web, page, guy.)

   Enthusiastically second that!  No, I didn't mean a slap to Rabah,
and I apologize for letting it come out that way.  I'm just down on
bureaucracy and paperwork, and had a very bad vision of what something
like this could snowball into somewhere down the road...  (And a rough
week made me _way_ less diplomatic than even my poor usual, apologies
for that, too...)

>  <rest of good, *calm*, sensable article snipped...>

> Unto the patrons of the Merry Rose,
> Slainte
> Lady Ursula von Bremen

--Landi