[Re: Linneah's Cooking]

Poster: Rabah & Kara <rabah@ix.netcom.com>

Linneah sent:

>Rabah, I love you for your body as well as your mind.

There you go being "forward" again! It's good to be the Rabah . . .

>If you are attending, [the fold & sticker party] there will be a light fare
and I am a decent cook.

Don't undersell your cooking, Linneah! Decent is not how I'd describe that
lasagne dinner you auctioned off awhile back. Honestly folks,  if she's
cooking that's all the reason to show up. Folding The Acorn becomes
secondary . . .

Rabah