Banter: Re: Yeah for US!! (YKTCPIARI)

Poster: "Thorpe, John" <thorpj@caepo1.columbiaSC.NCR.COM>

Greetings from Eldred!

Scripsit  Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir:

%> Poster: MHWag@aol.com
%> How about going to war over a favorite cow?
%> Aileen

%Aileen, that's udderly rediculous.  Who in the world is going to hoof it
over
%to the border to butcher someone over a cow.  If I didn't know better, I'd
think you
%were just trying to milk this group for a response.  I guess we have all
farmed the
%group now and again, so I don't mean to rib you.

%Ok everybody, please don't get all leathered up and roast me over my puns,
%you all know that I am a big cut-up.  I guess I should go somewhere and
hide.

Sorry to horn in on the conversation, but you *are* in public.....

Falcone, cud it out.   I think you're almost pasture prime with these puns.
They range from the moo-velous to the less than bovine.  Besides, what's
your beef with fighting over cows?  I know that's just a bunch of bull.
 Atlantians
will fight over almost anything--especially our sacred cows.  Don't let
anyone
steer you wrong about that.

Maybe we need to 'range for someone to drive you home.  Better yet, bring
out the cattle-pult and we'll fling him home.....8^)

Fiendishly,
Eldred
Incorrigible punster....and Neutral Minion(tm)