Re: Yeah for US!! (YKTCPIARI)

Poster: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>

On Tue, 15 Oct 1996, Stephanie Malone Thorson wrote:
> As for the story I recounted, it comes from a chronicle on which I'm
> presently working. It's not yet been published (although I hope to change
> that), so it'll be a little hard to look up just now, unless you happen to
> be in Edinburgh and have a reader's card for the manuscript room at the
> National Library of Scotland, in which case it's NLS MS 1746. :)

Where can I pick up one of those :)
I asked at my local Wal-Mart, and they gave me the funniest look...
(Seriously, I have an extreme case of envy for you right now.  How I'd
love to have access to that library.  I took a folklore class from Dr.
Margarett Bennett (formerly of Edinburgh University's School of Scottish
Studies) this summer and learned a LOT, although not nearly as much as I
wanted to.  Rumor has it that she is coming to my school for a semester
to teach, just as I'm transferring out!  What timing!  Ouch!)

> f f If people
> are interested in the original though, I can dig the relevant section out
> of my typescript and post/send in email, depending in the amount of
> interest in the group at large.
>
> --Alianora

I don't know about "people" in general, but I definitely have an interest
to see your work, and I make up a pretty large group by myself, so may
I?  Please?  We can talk over private email if you don't wish to burden
the list with this.
A' the best,
Aye,
Eogan Og MacLaren