MR: Let loose the war of hounds

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Alfredo el Bufon)

> > As for the story I recounted, it comes from a chronicle on which I'm
> > presently working. It's not yet been published (although I hope to change
> > that), so it'll be a little hard to look up just now, unless you happen to
> > be in Edinburgh and have a reader's card for the manuscript room at the
> > National Library of Scotland, in which case it's NLS MS 1746. :)
>
> Where can I pick up one of those? :)
> I asked at my local Wal-Mart, and they gave me the funniest look...

That's because they deliberately stopped carrying it, because
of that lines that go:

  You can watch Picts and Scot killin' each other
  With spears they bought at Wal-Mart discount store.

> > If people
> > are interested in the original though, I can dig the relevant section out
> > of my typescript and post/send in email, depending in the amount of
> > interest in the group at large.
> >
> > --Alianora
>
> I don't know about "people" in general, but I definitely have an interest
> to see your work, and I make up a pretty large group by myself, so may
> I?  Please?  We can talk over private email if you don't wish to burden
> the list with this.

By my way of thinking, any material from the Period is just the
sort of burden this mule should be carrying.  It's the puns
and politics that are hitching a ride.  Of course, others might
see it otherwise.

-- Alfredo

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia