Banter: Secret Keys

Poster: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@MICROSOFT.com>

Oh most wise and noble Henry,

Pray tell, what are the other Secret Keys to Universal Mastery and how
may we obtain them?  Could you offer this as a class in the next
University, or it being full, the one after? :)

                 />         Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war!
                /<    *Lord Gawain Kilgore, Chronicler of Sacred Stone*
                \<                      *Gregory G. Stapleton*
                 \>      *kilgore@vnet.net or gregsta@microsoft.com*

<snip>