Lochmere Fighting Practice

Poster: David KUIJT <kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu>

Sorry for the limited interest of this message...

Can anyone tell me what happened last night with Lochmere Fighting
Practice?  I went there, and the usual gate was closed; I went
around to others and found a huge crowd with traffic being controlled
by the military (probably not abnormal, on Ft Meade).  Some large
school event, I suppose, but I was disappointed.  Can anyone from
Lochmere shed light on what was up?  Was practice still open, and
I needed some secret handshake to get past the gate guards, or
was it cancelled and I didn't hear?

Dafydd ap Gwystl