Re: Jobs and Cookies and Facts and Perceptions

Poster: homan@nando.net (Fred Homan)

> Greetings again from Dafydd;
>
> Regarding Duchess Ysabeau's class again, I will attempt to write some
> thoughts up on the subject of "Factors In Consideration Of Peerage
> Candidates" and publish it on this forum.

You know, from your description this sounds like an excellent class to be
taught in an almost continual manner at all Universities, Academy of the
Rapier (which if this had come up sooner I woulda suggested!), &c.  While
I don't know whether the Duchess is even still active (being fairly new to
the Kingdom), I would hope we could find some group of peers to teach it
at such events.  Would be nice...

Aedric the Green				IKA Fred Op
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill			homan@nando.net