Syr Black Kane??

Poster: Virtual Valkyries <valkyries@jagunet.com>

Dear Gentles,
I hate to propagate a scurrilous rumor, if it is that.  However, I just got
a phone call in which I was told that Syr Black Kane O'Shannon and Countess
Muirgen were tragically killed this morning in a car accident.  Does anyone
out there know if this is true?  I don't know any details, if this is true,
which I dearly hope it is not.

Victoria Fitzgerald
 * Amy Lindsey & Matthew Severns  *  "She saw Valkyries     *
 * Virtual Valkyries              *  Come from afar         *
 * Web Services                   *  Ready to ride          *
 * birg@jagunet.com               *  To the tribes of god"  *
 * (410)448-4699                  *      - Saemund's Edda   *