Re: Syr Black Kane??

Poster: Greg Prevost <gregp@ix.netcom.com>

Virtual Valkyries wrote:

> Poster: Virtual Valkyries <valkyries@jagunet.com>
>
> Dear Gentles,
> I hate to propagate a scurrilous rumor, if it is that.  However, I just got
> a phone call in which I was told that Syr Black Kane O'Shannon and Countess
> Muirgen were tragically killed this morning in a car accident.  Does anyone
> out there know if this is true?  I don't know any details, if this is true,
> which I dearly hope it is not.
>
> Victoria Fitzgerald

Unfortunately I can confirm that rumour.  To the best of my knowledge,
Kane and
Muirgen we driving back from Silver Chalice on I-26 near Columbia, SC,
when a
vehicle lost control, crossed the median and hit thier car head on.
Even though
both were wearing seat belts they did not survive the collision.  They
were
declared dead on arrival at Lexington Medical Center at around 1:40pm
today.

As you can imagine, most of us (O'shannon household) are taking it
pretty bad, as
are most everyone who knew them.  Any more info that I get I will try to
post here
including anything on the funeral.

Heartbroke,

Janos