Seeking a Courier

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

I am seeking a courier to transport the Kingdom Exchequer's records from
Master Donovan to myself.
His car recently bit the dust and my car is threatening to follow suit.
He was looking into borrowing a car, but nowadays he's working 7 days a
week, which pretty much kills his travel plans for the near future.

The quickest and most logical solution that I that I could come up with
was to see it I could find anyone
(or anyone that knows anyone) who will be traveling through or near
Georgetown, SC on their way to
Crown Tourney (November 2nd in Sanford, NC).

The files are contained in two large boxes - something like 2'X1'X3'
each.  If anyone out there thinks that they could be the Solution to my
problem, please let me know.

Thanking one and all for their indulgence,
Ursula von Bremen
Kappellenberg, Windmasters' Hill

  (Ms.) Jerome Hinson
  Administrative Assistant