Re: Syr Kane and Mistress Muirgen

Poster: "smith, jason h" <SMITHJH@ed.concord.wvnet.edu>

To all dear friends,
    Lady Sorcha de Glys and I recieved word last evening... we felt
empty, as do all of you. Lady Sorcha wanted me to send this missive
and tell all of Atlantia espically her friends of Clan O'Shannon that
she is deeply sorry for the loss Syr Kane and Mistress Murigen. She
send big hugs to all of you.
    I knew Syr Kane only a short time, but to me he was Chivalry.
Long will he live in all of us.

In Service,
Lady Sorcha de Glys and Ciaran MacGhobhainn

P.S. I have little to offer in the way of help, but what I have is
yours...