Syr Kane and Mistress Muirgen

Poster: Greg Prevost <gregp@ix.netcom.com>

Dear Friends:

	The latest info I have is that the other car was a family of four from
Florida (apparently on the way home).  The driver lost control, tried to
regain control but failed and crossed the median to hit the small car
our friends were in.  All four family members are in the hospital at
this time but none of them were killed.  The trooper on the scene
reported that Kane and Muirgen died instantly.

	I will try to post any new info I receive to this list as I get it.

Heartbroke

Janos & Rachel (and many others)