Re: Sir Black Kane O'Shannon - confirming

Poster: HsDarkRose@aol.com

>Poster: blackbow@juno.com (David H Ritterskamp)

"snip"

>>>I hate to propagate a scurrilous rumor, if it is that.  However, I
>>just got
>>>a phone call in which I was told that Syr Black Kane O'Shannon and
>>Countess
>>>Muirgen were tragically killed this morning in a car accident.  Does
>>anyone
>>>out there know if this is true?  I don't know any details, if this is
>>true,
>>>which I dearly hope it is not.
>>>
>>>Victoria Fitzgerald
>
>I have, unfortunately, been in contact with the Highway Patrol trooper
>who filed the report.
>
>I am very sorry to say that at 1:45 PM on 10/20/96 Kane and Muirgen were
>traveling home from having visited with their daughter near Charleston,
>SC.  They were driving west on I-26 when a car coming in the opposite
>direction lost control and veered into their lane of travel, striking the
>vehicle head-on.  I was informed by the trooper that both occupants had
>their seatbelts on.  Both of them were transported to Lexington County
>Hospital, with attempts to revive them (I assume both on the scene and in
>the ambulance) all failed.  They were pronounced DOA at the hospital.
>
>I have been informed by HRM Logan that His Grace Duke Michael is handling
>all funeral arrangements and that HRMs Logan and Arielle will be serving
>as the central point for taking care of funeral expenses and the like.
>
>Funeral arrangements will be posted as they become available.
>
>If the tone of this letter seems just a bit businesslike, believe me,
>it's because inside I'm screaming denial.
>
>There is no more information available at this point; if you want any
>more information, there really isn't any.  I'm truly sorry.
>
>Please do make sure the word gets out; please do also make sure that when
>the word gets out, that there's somebody there who can deal with it when
>everybody else gets a little crazy.
>
>As I'm sure you can all guess, Their Majesties are going to be just a
>little swamped for awhile.  Please, go easy on them and us - we'll be all
>right, eventually.
>
>Long Live The Dream,
>

>Lord Jonathan Blackbow
>Squire, Clan O'Shannon

Unto the members of Clan O'Shannon does Lord Richard Mitchell send greetings

   I can only say that I am sorry for your loss, and for the loss to the
Knowne World of such a fine and forthright man.  He shall be missed.  We here
in Seareach gr5ieve with you.

Sincerely,

Lord Richard Mitchell
Shire of Seareach