Re: Sir Black Kane O'Shannon - confirming

Poster: "Gabriella di Lorenzo Fiorentini" <hjurand@awod.com>

   I am shocked beyond words at upon receiving this news...I had heard
just minutes ago that a call came in delivering a this message, and I
really hoped it was someone's idea of a sick joke.  Syr Kane was a dear
friend to me, and for a time Kane and Muirgen wore the Coronets in my
Barony, and this news makes me heartsick. The word here seems to be
spreading quickly, and everyone is grieving the loss of one of Atlantia's
finest.  However my feelings are nothing when compared to those that knew
him best...his family, his friends, household and squires.  My heart, hope
and condolences go out to them.  I only wish there was something I could
do for them...I await the information to be posted about funds and such.

                          Gabriella