Re: A Rescue!

Poster: John Strauss <jstrauss@gmu.edu>

On 20 Oct 1996, Janet Toney/Terry Neill wrote:

> I work for EDS. And until October 31st, EDS is offering me and all other
> employees a $1500 referral bounty on programmers, Database Analysts and other
> technical types (the normal bounty is $500, which shows you how desperate they
> are.)

Terry,

	Thank you very much for that heads up. No offense intended; but I
worked for EDS for over five years and I am rabidly uninterested in
returning.

|      John Strauss             |      aka Henry Best          |
|      jstrauss@gmu.edu         |      henry@poboxes.com       |
| "People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow  |
|  old because they quit playing."     -Oliver Wendell Holmes  |