Arrangements for Kane & Muirgen

Poster: Logan and Arielle <logan123@charlotte.infi.net>

Good gentles, heavy hearted greetings from Their Majesties Logan &
Arielle,

Current arrangements for funeral services for Syr Kane & Mistress Muirgen
are as follows:

	Viewing Wednesday evening at the Copeland Funeral Home in
	Charleston, South Carolina
	Phone (803) 525-1111

	Funeral Service Thursday at 11am at the Copeland Funeral Home
	in Charleston, South Carolina
	Phone (803) 525-1111

This schedule is to the best of Our knowledge currently and We advise
that you call the funeral home to confirm. It is anticipated that the
viewing Wednesday night will be from 7pm until.

Apparently the funeral costs for Kane and Muirgen will be covered by a
combination of the military (Syr Kane was ex Navy)and the automobile
coverage from the accident. At this time it appears that all costs will
be handled. There is also a high probability that there will be
collection under a wrongful death claim, also from the automobile
insurance, which would go to the family. Many of you have still expressed
a desire to make a contribution to the family members. These
contributions may be mailed directly to Us at Our address in the Acorn.
Please mark the back of the envelope with the word Kane. It would also be
helpful if you could please e-mail Us to let Us know the contribution is
coming. That way We will know to be on the lookout for it and can contact
you through e-mail if it does not reach Us.

In Service to Atlantia and Her people
(But feeling pretty darn useless/helpless at the moment)

TRM Logan & Arielle