Re: kane stories

Poster: Maude <maude@erols.com>

steele@sprynet.com wrote:

> Poster: steele@sprynet.com
>
> On 21 Oct 1996, "Toscano, James" <James.Toscano@den.mmc.com> wrote:
>

> >Muirgen trooping off into the woods to lay out a new fighting map at
> >Pennsic, coming out from under the tent over and over to offer refreshments
> >at pennsic,  driving to Baltimore in the of one F-ing A of a blizzard to
> >make a new barony.
> >
>    I forgot about the great ice storm investiture until you mentioned it. I
> barely met them, but I recall all the kind things said about them by the folks
> around me.
>    Is anyone archiving these stories for their family and survivors?
>   --Esclarmonde

Dearest Esclarmonde,

It is soooo long since I have been able to speak to you... it is a shame
that such a sadness as this brings us back into communication! But, since
I now know how to reach you.. I will take advantage of the opportunity
and "pen" you a missive.

Well, my dear, how goes it in your part of the world? Many of us still
miss your presence at events, etc. You really did cut quite a dash in
your fencing gear. I also seem to remember that you had authored a
delightful publication on travel in France during the thirteenth (?)
century. Does this wonderful book cover travel in Burgundy too?? In any
case I believe that I would like to have a copy if it is still for sale.
If you will e-mail the price and an address that I can mail my check to,
I will be happy to do so fairly soon .. next week?

Write back soon and catch-me-up on your exploits. I, believe it or not,
have hung out my shingle as a technical writer. So far, I am keeping the
tip of my nose above water .. I am free-lancing for Oracle .. nice $$ but
very had work.

Keep smiling ... love Maude of Burgundy.