Re: Kane and Muirgan bmp

Poster: "David K. Bodman" <dkbodman@nr.infi.net>

At 03:59 PM 10/27/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@netcom.com>
>
>On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Robert J Welenc wrote:
>
>> No attachment here either.  Kendrick, does the list automatically take
>> things like attachments off or did the original poster make an error in the
>> first transmission?
>>
>> Alanna
>
>Not that I know of, but anything is possible.
>
>Kendrick
Quite possible that it does...if so, the only way to get around it would be
to uuencode the bmp into a message, then send it. However, there may be some
limit on message size, so that might not work, either...

Mayhap the lord might want to post the file on some website, and let those
who wish it to seek it there, and not put undue burden on the list...

If the lord wishes, he may certainly upload the bmp file to my bulletin
board at 910-333-2163, and I will be sure to make it available to all that
wish to dial in and get it, unfortunately it is all I can offer, having no
website to call my own...

I knew Syr Kane only slightly, but those memories I honor greatly...

Would that I had been able to know him and his lady better...

Daoud al-Bodmani, OTS
Shire of Hindscroft