Sword for sale

Poster: "prplsky@erols.com" <prplsky@erols.com>

Eventide All!

I still have the two-handed broad sword for sale.  It would make a great
X-mas gift, it's in first class shape.  Again, it is a black Bright
Knight blade with a straight cross piece hilt.  The hilt has african
hardwood and wire wrapping, as well as three small red stones on each
side.  It comes with a $100 leather sheath as part of the deal.  I would
consider several payments if someone would like to do that.  I'll let it
go for $800.  I paid $1100.  If someone is interested, and would like to
talk to me just e-mail me with a phone number and I'll call you.
E-mail at prplsky@erols.com

Wishing everyone a fair day.  Kyarstin Pferdnarr