Re: QUERY: SCA video?

Poster: "smith, jason h" <SMITHJH@ed.concord.wvnet.edu>

Dear Gentle,
    Being one who is in the TV production industry, I have heard of
people like this. It could very well be legit, then again it may not
be. Let me say I do not know this person or the company, but that is
not to say it does not exist. What he is doing is basic marketing;
find an niche' and fill it. BE CAUTIONED some of these 'video
production houses' (that is how the industry knows them) like this
one can be fly-by-night operations that will do a low quality video
video for mucho bucks. If any one is considering a follow-up on this,
I'd be REAL leery about it. As an example, my brother had his wedding
video-taped and edited by a production house and it cost him right at
$3,000! He was warm, to say the least. I'll check it out and get back
to you...

In Service,
Ciaran MacGhabhain