Re: anyone out there

Poster: LORNABAKER@aol.com

With my rep I can't possibly convince anyone I didn't mean what they thought
I meant, but really I've been in mourning, or blubbering depending on your
proximity. I do appologize to any that this might have offended,  but I have
enjoyed a chuckle or two along the way by some of the stories. I really
really do need more feedback on what you'd like to bring to the late
supper/wake and Sunday Tourney. Maybe you'll tell me at crown......

                                                                      Thanks,
Lorna