Crown Tourney And Farewells!

Poster: angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Angela Pincha-Neel - ASCC)

Greetings unto the denizens of the Merry Rose from Lady Mordeyrn Tremayne on
this all Souls Day!

For all those who are sojourning to the sunny south of the kingdom this weekend
to attend Crown and the activities after, please, do read on!

There will be a Midnight Feast and Fighter Practice at Duke Anton's and Duchess
Luned's new domicile to honour and keep alive our dear friends Earl Kane and
Countess Muirgen. The feast is to be potluck and coordinated by Duchess Lorna
of Leeds. If you are intending to bring something, please contact her at (704)
989-5119 to insure we have a sampling of foodstuffs. Activities after Crown at
this Wake/Party for Earl Kane & Countess Muirgen will include the feast, a
Midnight Fighter Practice, Kane style, a bonfire, and lots of bardic and
storytelling. Please come celebrate with us and lets throw a party that Kane
and Muirgen will enjoy from afar.

Sunday, there will be a tournament of an as yet unidentified format. It will
also be on Duke Anton's and Duchess Luned's lands.

If anyone needs more details or cannot get up with Duchess Lorna, feel free to
contact me at home (910) 484-4045 or you may e-mail me at
angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com and I will do my best to answer your query.

Directions will be available at Crown, plus, I will try to make sure I post
them later today or early tomorrow.

In service to Crown and Kingdom,

-Mordrea-