Re: Going to Academie of the Rapier? (Wake Forest,NC)

Poster: "Robert M. Morgenstern" <rmorgens@mitre.org>

Hey Alexander!

I plan on going.  Let me know if you are interested in a lift.  Probably
leave straight from work in Tysons.  If not, I live in Silver Spring.  How
are things with you?  Wendy/Theodora's busy with Grad School.  Between that
and Testing, she doesn't have much free time.

- Roland