I Pugni

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Still accepting reservations for I Pugni, November 9th!

To clarify:  The on-board fee is not exclusive; you must also send
in the site fee if you're planning to partake of this wondrous
feast.  If you're not able to stay for dinner, just the site
fee is appropriate.

As always, if there are questions or concerns, mail them to
me directly, and I'll be glad to be of assistance.
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://sca.maxson.com