For Chirurgeons Planning to Be At Crown.

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

To all chirurgeons reading this list, greetings from Lady Caitlin
Cheannlaidir, deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon for Maryland.

(1) Following the mini-collegium scheduled for Saxon Violence, I have on
hand a suggested list of items for inclusion in a journeyman's pack.  This
list is designed for first-aiders (there's no backboard listed<g>), new
apprentices who ask "what should go in my kit," and as a double-check for
those of us who have been at it for awhile.  I'll look forward to hearing
your suggested additions once you've seen it...

(2) Sherri Holtzman, an apprentice from Maryland, will be attending Crown
Tourney as the fourth and final event of her apprenticeship.  Are there any
journeymen or masters reading these words who plan to attend and who would
be willing to supervise her?

(3) I have prepared sets of chirurgeons' point and waterpoint banners for
use at Kingdom events; they're available on loan to anyone who is willing to
undertake to get them back to me.  Just e-mail me with your mailing address.

Yours in service,

Caitlin