Re: For Chirurgeons Planning to Be At Crown.

Poster: susan@cs.tufts.edu (Susan M. Lauber)

I'm planning on being at Crown and floating around.  There should
be someone in charge near the field to check in with.

I'm also CIC for Acadamie of the Rapier which is to include
fencing, archery adn black powder (eep)  so any Chirurgeons
attending that event - PLEASE let me know and also check in with me
when you get there.  There will be plenty of places to keep
an eye on as the site is big and spread out.

-Quenthryth