Re: Royal Bard

Poster: Bryn Watkins <bryn@tibinc.com>

>Poster: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@intercon.com>
>> Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Alfredo el Bufon)
>> His Royal Bardness, Lord Efenwealt Wystle, notes parenthetically:
>> > (I'm not Aed of Avigdor. I'd rather be Dougie MacLean. Steal from
>> > the best, I say...)
>> Is Dougie MacLean the guy who wrote "American Pie"?
>Er, no. That's *Don* McLean... :) I have no idea who Dougie MacLean is...
>
>--Muireann
>> -- Alfredo
Oh goodness.  Dougie MacLean is one of the original Tannehill Weavers.  He's
recording solo a lot these days.  I'm not entirely sure what he plays, but I
think it might be in the stringed realm (not my strong suit, I'm a piper).
But he writes music, and sings, etc.  I'm currently guarding rather
jealously a large pile of vinyl and tape recordings of his, until the owner
wants them back.