Re: hello..heloo..helloo..is this on??on?? on?? -Reply

Poster: WzrdKing@aol.com

Ah Gracious Lady,
     TEN YEARS OLD? Gasp! .....Stunned silence..... Good God in Heaven
Milady, you are in for an interesting life! May He grant you occasional
peace...
      Thank you so much for your many kind comments, I will assuredly stay in
touch, and on your video, at the end of the 40 min version, I'll include a 14
minute cut down that is better for the attention span of children and
non_Scadians. Please let me know what you think of the video so I can improve
any future efforts.
      Again, let me thank you for your warmth and wit,
      In service,
          Liuther