Re: hello..heloo..helloo..is this on??on?? on?? -Reply

Poster: John Strauss <jstrauss@gmu.edu>

> girl..and..(sit down honey....hate to break this to ya) she just
> turned..(drum roll please) 10. i am taking applications for the all
> eunuch guard even as we speak!

You know, I read Luthor's post and I just KNEW he must be talking about
The Empress of All She Surveys aka Bambi's Worry.

I remember meeting her way back at Golden Hind, when she stood about
waist high. I used her as a model for a couple of the photos I was taking.
She was just too darn cute to pass up. She worked cheap, too. All it cost
me was duplicates for her mom.

Even back then, it was obvious that an All-Eunuch Honor Guard would
someday be called for. Now, at the ripe old age of 10, she's taller than
my lady and looks 14. It's scary.

Henry

      John Strauss             |    if mail bounces, try
      jstrauss@gmu.edu         |    jstrauss@poboxes.com