Crown Tournament Results

Poster: Tom Brady <tbrady@nando.net>

Unto the assembled gentles of Atlantia does Lord Duncan MacKinnon send
greetings!

It is my pleasure to relate to you that the new Royal Heirs of Atlantia are
Prince Cuan MacDage and Princess Bera Thorbjorn. I am certain that the
worthy heralds of Atlantia will fill in the entire list of entrants (28, I
am told, but this is not verified), but the semifinals were between Sir Kai
and Lord Dareth, and Duke Cuan and Earl Thorbrandr. The finals were between
Duke Cuan and Lord Dareth, with Duke Cuan emerging victorious after one bout
with sword and shield followed by one bout with katana.

In service to Atlantia,
Duncan