Hello (HRH info)

Poster: twhitfie@vt.edu (Bera Thorbjorn)

        Unto the patrons of the Merry Rose does Her Royal Highness, Bera
Thorbjorn, send warm and friendly greetings.

In other words, How y'all doin'? :)

        I often check in on the conversations at Cheapside through my
roomate's account.  I saw a message from Lord Liam a'Welwyn concerning my
contact information.  I would like for anyone who has comments, concerns and
questions to feel free to contact me.  I am looking forward to serving the
kingdom during my time on the throne. I am open to both constructive
criticism and seasoned advice.  His Royal Highness Cuan MacDaige has
informed me that he does not have email as of yet.  I do not think it wise
to give his number without his consent. In any case, here is information on
how to contact me should you feel the inclination.

(HRH) Bera Thorbjorn
Tracie Whitfield
802 Meadow Drive #8
Blacksburg, VA 24060
twhitfie@vt.edu
1-540-953-3114

Thank you for the wealth of support and assistance that was brought forth
this weekend.

In gratitude,

Bera