HRH; Annejke; & Myrkfaelin

Poster: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>

Wel mot, everychon!
I have three questions to pose to the list:
Number First:
Did anyone happen to save the wonderful introduction HRH posted on the
list recently?  If so, please forward it to me.  Someone has requested
some information on Her, and I usually delete most messages after reading
them.
Number Second:
If Baroness Annejke MacAiodh is lurking hereabouts, would you please
contact me via private email?  Thanks.
Number Third:
If someone (oh, say me, for instance) would like to learn more about the
Dominion of Myrkfaelin, or talk to someone of authority over there, whom
would I contact (preferably over email-- LD rates are exspensive, and
sometimes I can't even afford a stamp!)
Thanks for taking the time to answer these!  All the best!
Aye,
Laird Eogan Og MacLaren