Name Changes and AoA's

Poster: genie@vt.edu (Genie Powell)

All this discussion makes one think about the awesome responsibility of
keeping track of individuals in the SCA.
Even HRH Cuan was said to remark before court, "He doesn't have one yet?" in
regards to one of those receiving an Award of Arms at Crown Tourney.
The same has been true for many others as well, I am sure.
Do we start to believe that Atlantia and the SCA are becoming too large and
populated to recognize those who deserve it?  Is it even a matter of size or
is it more the arduous task of organization or the "nature of the beast?"
How large of a problem is it (or even one at all)?
I'm curious as to people's opinions.

Isabel d'Avignon