new topic- bagpipes, AOAs, etc.

Poster: Bryn Watkins <bryn@tibinc.com>

Ok, I have a question, but I feel like I'm just asking it because a) I like
to pick nits (not knits, although I do that too) and b) I think it's a funny
question.
        Lots of you saw me playing the bagpipes at Crown, most notably for
Her Excellency's entrance into Court.  I'm sure that not many of you are
aware that in some countries (I'm not sure about this one) legally the
bagpipes are classified as weapons of war.
 <insert> There's a story about a piper playing in a park in London, and he
was asked to stop, since there's an ordinance against playing musical
instruments in that park.  He said that the pipes weren't a musical
instrument, they were a war instrument.  The officials checked, and sure
enough, they are legally classified as instruments of war.  </insert>
        Anyway, since I don't have an AOA, and I was in court with my
"weapons of war", am I in trouble?  I think this is a really funny question,
and I really want to banter it around a bit.