December Acorn folding party

Poster: Rabah & Kara <rabah@ix.netcom.com>

Greetings to Cheapside from your Chronicler!

        On Sunday the 17th, Berley Cort will be hosting the Fold, Label,
etc. party for the December Acorn. It will be held at the Seneschal's house
(see the Regnum for the address/phone #) and will start at 1 pm. If you want
your Acorn early come on out and join the fun! If you don't normally receive
an Acorn come on out anyway and I'll send a copy home with you!

In service to the chronicles of our dream,

Rabah
 Lord Rabah az-Zafar & Lady Kara in Danska
 (Ross E. Wilkins &  Jeanne Lark)

3609 Forest Glen Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23452-3014
(757) 631-2718