Another Atlantian Triumphs

Poster: MHWag@aol.com

The Atlantian exchange program is working really well.  We've infiltrated the
West Kingdom now.

Lord Alan Garretson is now, by right of arms, Baron Gaf Garret (he's also
changed his name, and has become his own grandpa).  He defeated someone in
the finals of the Baronial Coronet Tourney for the Palatine Barony of the Far
West (Korea & Okinawa).  The event was held in Seoul, Korea.  Gaf and Sir
Trude autocratted.  I hear Sir Trude's feast was magnificent.

If anyone wishes to contact Baron Gaf, his email address is:
HarveyS@bbs.bragg.army.mil
He's always happy to get news from Atlantia.

Vivat Baron Gaf!

Aileen