Re: Phillip wipes the floor WAS Re: Fencing ban in Meridies

Poster: "Sharon Henderson" <sharon@intercon.com>

> Kendrick (I fence a little too) Wayfarer
> ---
>              |                       lovelace@acm.org
>              |\                       Arlington, VA
>              |/      Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
>              |     sable between three compass roses counterchanged.

Oww, mustn't laugh so hard with sore back....

Memo to myself: Add Kendrick to that special list of people whose messages I
will not read, in the main, so long as my mouth is full of coffee or other
caffeinated beverages.... :-)

"I fence a little too"....  I love it.

:-)
Meli the Slowly Recovering