Re: New Peerage? (fwd)

Poster: homan@nando.net (Fred Homan)

Scott Silvers/James of Westmorland wrote the following:
> [...]
[rest of discussion deleted]

Argh!  Not another peerage to keep up with!

*calms down*

Seriously, though, I have enough problems with the fact that the SCA invented
3 forms of Peerages, a practice which is not Period.  The idea of continuing
the abomination with an additional one just makes me want more to trash the
current system and go to a more Period practice.  Let us either stay the
course with current, regrettable system or thrust a sword in its belly and
replace it with more accurate practice.  But, let us not build upon a bad
foundation to create a worse mess.

--
Aedric the Green					IKA Fred Op
House Howling Mouse					homan@nando.net