looking for...

Poster: "N. C. Honeycutt" <missemma@coastalnet.com>

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Ioseph of Locksley?

Also... I came home from Crown with a lovely marshalls staff.
Unfortunatly, I'm not a marshall and don't need a staff.  If anyone
knows of a marshall who's lost a staff with black bands painted on it,
please have him/her email or call.

emma lawles
House Wildrose
Shire of Seareach
910-763-7429
(After midnight okay.  DoNOT call during the early part of the day.
 We sleep when the sun is high)
**Ermine, 4 roses sable barbed and seeded proper a bordure wavy sable**